photo Header_zpsfa567a97.png

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Stella & Dot Spring Line: My Favorites

As many of you know, I have a little side business selling Stella & Dot jewelry, accessories, and handbags. I started back in October of 2012 when I was searching for a full-time job and needed something to fill my time, bring in some extra money, and fuel my creativity and love for accessories. Little did I know, Stella & Dot was the perfect company for the job (and still is). It was this bracelet that lead me to Stella & Dot. I wanted to host a party so I could get it for free. Instead, I was contacted by my now amazing mentor, Karen, who told me I should just join as a Stylist. Thank God I did, because I got so much more than just that bracelet. :)

Here are my favorites from the new Spring line that launched on Monday: 



P.S. Want to know one of the best things about Stella & Dot? You can get your favorite pieces for free if you host a trunk show with me. It's one of the easiest and most fun ways to get your girlfriends together. Just ask me about it!

Like my Stella & Dot Facebook page to keep up-to-date with sales and new arrivals!

xo,
Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover