photo Header_zpsfa567a97.png

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Birthday, Stile & Grace!

I did it. I started the blog. 

In 2013 I made a new year's resolution to start a blog. So here I am, 351 days later, starting the journey of my new fashion & lifestyle blog. A place where I can hopefully keep myself (& you) creatively inspired.


The meaning of the name:
Stile (pronounced stil-lay) means style in Italian. Italy is the place of my ancestry and where I studied abroad during college. Grace is a meaning for my middle name & the foundation of my faith.

Topics I will post about:
Personal style, fashion trends, outfits, accessories, Stella & Dot, home decorating, great finds, currently coveting, talented friends, and any other thing I find beautiful & inspiring. 

Happy birthday, Stile & Grace! I am so excited to see where this journey takes us. 

xo,
brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover